Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Does this come with the Wii?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Does this come with the Wii?

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

    If so I gotta find one ASAP.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does this come with the Wii?

    Cosign.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does this come with the Wii?

    i'm starting to get a tingling feeling down there after watching that for the 3rd time!
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does this come with the Wii?

    Nope, doesn't come with the Wii. It's "Wii Fit" and will run you an extra $89.99

    I think they're going to start making games that focus exclusively on the "balance board" that she's standing on in the video. I think it'll be cool to see what all they can come up with. I'm sure we'll see some snowboarding/skateboarding games out there since that's the most obvious choice for such a device.

    I don't like the idea of having to purchase the thing just to play such games but it would certainly open up even more possibilities for the Wii.
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does this come with the Wii?

    I'll take "I'd tap that ass " for $1000 Alex! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does this come with the Wii?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PassMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope, doesn't come with the Wii. It's "Wii Fit" and will run you an extra $89.99

    I think they're going to start making games that focus exclusively on the "balance board" that she's standing on in the video. I think it'll be cool to see what all they can come up with. I'm sure we'll see some snowboarding/skateboarding games out there since that's the most obvious choice for such a device.

    I don't like the idea of having to purchase the thing just to play such games but it would certainly open up even more possibilities for the Wii. </div></div>

    Are you being intentionally obtuse?

    Hint, I'm not talking about the game... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does this come with the Wii?

    Just bought an X Box 360 today. May take it back for a Wii after seeing that video!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does this come with the Wii?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Are you being intentionally obtuse?</div></div>

    Just thought you were referring to the 'balance board' when you asked if it came with the Wii. Wii Fit hasn't received a whole lot of attention just yet (or so it seems) although it does also seem like there have been more commercials for it recently on TV.

    Same case with the Wii 'blaster' which, up to this point, has sucked pretty hard. Just haven't been enough good games that have utilized it up to this point, so it came out and since has gone back behind the curtains.

    Hopefully the same thing won't happen with the balance board if developers start to use it for their games, though I fear the price point alone will keep a lot of people away from it if they do start making balance board exclusives.
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does this come with the Wii?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PassMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Goofy little video but I have no comment about what it's "intentions" are.
    </div></div>

    man card
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •